COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Sunday, February 6, 2011

MOVIETIME

Hunter is beginning to watch movies. One day a week he comes late, around lunchtime and stays until 9 pm when his mom gets off work. He usually settles down a little after Ellie goes home and grandpa comes home from work. He doesn't realize that grandma is not as flexable as he is and insists on me being right next to him.

He has trouble watching the whole thing and sometimes he wants to change the movie 2 or 3 times. I think he likes the buttons on the DVD player
Gradma can I change the movie?

Maybe we should try this one

HI...
I have a little chocolate on my face left over from frosting grandpas birthday cupcakes, they were yellow.

OK..back to the movies

Ellie still comes at 7:30 so we got her a Dora movie but she doesn't sit long

She likes a little snack with here movies

Hi everyone

Ok grandma..that's enough...Let's go play.

We are getting along quite well. Everyone is learning to share and grandma is making lots of lists of things to do. We had one not so good day on Friday but I guess we all have a bad day every once in awhile...even grown-ups. The weather has been bitter cold and lots of snow so it is difficult to go outside at all. Hunter may have a little cabin fever so we are trying to think of some alternative play for him...he is all boy and very active. I tried putting together some beans( an idea I got from my sister) it worked well. I just need a few more sand toys. The kids play with them like sand. I was at Target but the sand pails and shovels were not out yet...time to dig into the tupperware I guess.
~UNTIL NEXT TIME~

No comments: