COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BUSY, BUSY BUSY


These are from last Halloween We are not in the new house yet it should close next week so this year there will be no party at Grammy's. We are all going to meet up at Ellie's house and watch the kids go trick or treating. I have begun sorting through stuff and getting rid of more stuff in the hopes this move will go smooth. we will have a couple of days if the closing goes as planned before we head out to Washington on a three week vacation. When we get back we will finishing moving as you can see we were not really planning on buying a house but when God works he really works and we feel he is leading in this direction. Everything has worked out perfectly which is something only God can accomplish. It really feels right. I had hoped to retire in Washington but I can see now this is where I am suppose to be and I am looking forward to this journey. Babysitting Noah is going well and so I don't have a lot of time right now to blog hope everyone can hang in there for a few months while we are transitioning to a new phase. I really enjoy your comments so please leave one. I hope to get lots of pictures while visiting my family and friends and will share them as soon as I get back. 
~~~~~HAPPY HARVEST~~~~~

No comments: