COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Monday, January 4, 2010

JUST A FEW MORE PICTURES....

Grandma, Hunter and Ellie witing for the food to start on New Years Eve

Alyssa taking a break from swimming..It sure helped to keep them busy during their visit. This summer it will be the new splash park in town.
The girls wanted sparkley shoes for Christmas..Alyssa recieved silver ones and...

Madelyn got hello kitty ones in pink and silver.


This was the table on Christmas Eve now I will be thinking of Valentines Day...hmmm...let me see ...there should be lots of chocolate...chocolate caramels, chocolate sugar cookies, chocolate truffles...well I better get planning:)

BEST WISHES IN THE NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL!!!

4 comments:

Wobegon Cottage said...

I meant received sorry about the miss spelling but I never one any awards.

Wobegon Cottage said...

ok now it should be won any awards

Anonymous said...

Hello Alice, I LOVE all your pictures. I sure would love to be at your house for Valentine's Day too!!!!! Are you still having the frigid temps??

Wobegon Cottage said...

Mildred---
yes we are it was -17 this morning and more snow is expected on wednesday. At least the days warm up to just above 0 degrees( I am not taking any walks outside at this time)