COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NOAH MICHAEL

 Noah Michael was born yesterday July 26 he weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. He was a scheduled C-section for the next day so you might say he came a day early. We are happy he did,,, he had pooped and if they breathe that there can be complications. I always love it when we realize God is in control and knows what is best. His mommy had planned on him being born on her mothers birthday which would have been really nice since she passed away when she was a little girl. I have to say I was a little nervous because they lost their first baby and it was a boy. I am glad God was watching over this little fella. He is a lot bigger than his daddy who came 8 weeks early and weighed in at 3 pounds 6 ounces and only 16 1/2 inces long.
The pictures are a bit fuzzy because I tried to enlarge them from the little ones. I wish I was better at figuring out all this tecno stuff.
Now Ellie has a baby brother.


Noah is going to look a little like his daddy I think!

Ellie doesn't relize yet that this little baby is coming home with her. She loves Hunters sister Harper and Hunter was so excited to see baby Noah. again...sorry for the fuzzy pictures maybe I can figure out how to enlage them without making them so fuzzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all! I'm so thankful that this little one is healthy. You must all be thrilled!

LindaSue said...

what joy in a family to have a little fresh little soul join you - a journey begun with so much love will be a blessing to watch. Congratulations to all and trusting mama and baby have a smooth transition at home.