COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GARDEN NEWS...


Here is the only flower so far. There may be some later in the season not sure yet. I hope it will come back as the summer progresses. I am going to take extra precautions this winter to protect it. It reminds me of home (washington state). I have been told that they were never able to grow them here before (minnesota) . A lot has change in the plant world and they are making hardier plants so I will keep trying. The arm is a little better today. Just hope to be back to my old self by the weekend.

2 comments:

Carol Murdock said...

Alice..it looks really healthy!It should do good. Glad the arm is better!

KathyB. said...

Yeah,the bush does look like home, doesn't it? You and your big brother have green thumbs AND sore arms, oh, and your little brother, and your father.....O.K., you all can knock off the family tradition of sore limbs.