COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Thursday, August 6, 2009

BOUNTY FROM THE GARDEN


Here are the pictures I was going to share earlier
I love fresh garden produce.
After having food from the garden the store stuff just isn't as good
A garden really spoils you.
After the move I will be searching out the farmers market
I was able to buy some really good honey last year.
I could ask my brother" season of the beekeepers"
I think that is his blog, but it is to far to ship.
It will be a new adventure for me to search out new things
A new journey is always exciting and there will be lots more time for reading.
I will be making weekly visits to the new library, maybe even see if they
would give me a part-time job???
With the move comes a heavy heart. Little Hunter will be in daycare now.
We will miss him a lot but hopefully there will still be many visits. I have a video of our little monkey I will post tomorrow because it takes 20 minutes to upload.
hope it comes out... you will see why we call him monkey.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

I am looking forward to you posting all about your new adventures in the big city!