COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Thursday, August 6, 2009

IN THE GARDEN...

Well there I was harvesting beans and potatoes and so proud of my little garden. I came inside to take some pictures to share and when I went to flash the battery said it was to low for pictures. I am charging the camera and hope to share later. Packing is going slowly but it is going. We will be moved by September 1 if all goes well. I have bought a few of those healthy T.V. dinners, my poor husband, they aren't too bad. It makes it so much easier for the days when I am to tired to cook. Dinners will be back to normal in a couple of weeks , I am still cooking a couple nights a week. Had a great talk with my baby sister last night..I sure do miss her as well as the rest of the family. Hope to make a trip out there early next year. We have a new baby comming in a few weeks grandchild number 5 can't wait to see what it is..I think boy but his mother to be would like a girl, my son I think would like a boy..the first one was a boy but they lost it.. anything healthy is ok with me and the pregnancy is doing very well this time and so is the mommy. Can't wait for the new little one to join us..we are sooo excited.

No comments: