COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

VETERANS--THANK-YOU





THANK YOU TO ANY ONE WHO HAS SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES
In my family:
Grandpa
Dad and his 2 brothers
Husband
Husbands brother
Son
Nephews 3


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heartfelt thanks to your family members who have served. God bless our Troops.

blushing rose said...

May all the souls & men who fight for our freedoms be forever blessed ... we are deeply grateful.

Popover & enter our TRIPLE GIVEAWAY if you haven't. Have a lovely day. TTFN ~Marydon

KathyB. said...

We do have a lot of Marines in the family, don't we? I am very thankful they all came home alive.

Jean Olson said...

I am grateful for those who have fought for our freedom. But, I really wanted to comment on the Springerlies. Can't wait for holiday baking!

Carol............. said...

You can certainly be proud of the men in your family as well as the women who have stood by. Thank you for your post.