COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GRADUATION


Here is our first grandchild Alyssa. She will be 5 in October. I think she is gradutating pre-school here. Her mother sent an e-mail the other day talking about graduating. Alyssa from school, Madelyn, her sister, to a big girl bed and baby Carter to the crib. We went for quite awhile wondering if we would ever have any grandchildren and now we have 5 and one on the way. It seems like life goes much faster the older we get. I believe all my brothers and sisters are grandparents. ( all but one..sorry David ) We were amazed that until a couple of years ago my grandchildren had both sets of their great-grandparents. I didn't even grow up with grandparents. Times are changing so I guess I better be ready to live at least 30 more years .. maybe even more. Unless GOD decides to come again. I do love being a grandma.

1 comment:

KathyB. said...

Our grandchildren keep us young, don't they?