COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Friday, May 29, 2009

ON THE TRAIL...




Here are a few pics off the trail. It has expanded over the years and now goes as far as Holdingford, which has a covered bridge. I haven't been that far but am trying to plan a trip with my husband. We will be biking so there is a lot of planning for eating stops and sleeping stops. It wil take me awhile to go that far . I am a little out of practice and my knees are a little older. ENJOY!!






3 comments:

A. Joy said...

So, in reply to your comment on my blog post - there is a Burnson family reunion set for this July 12th, ( Sunday ) at my parent's house at 2pm. Is this when Nick and Michelle are over in your neck of the woods? My mom will be getting invites out shortly. =) Love your photos here!!!

KathyB. said...

A bike trip ? You two are very active and obviously enjoying yourselves. Minnesota is beautiful, and mosquitoes aside, I can see why so many Scandinavians settled there!

More pictures of your bike trip, please!

Carol Murdock said...

You should come to south Mississippi and ride
" Raails To Trails ". It is 42 miles long.
The pictures are lovely!