COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Friday, May 8, 2009


WATCH OUT EMERIL: today was Hunters first cooking lesson.
I mixed the cake batter he hit the mixing bowl with a spoon. He just might be taking after great-grandpa Burnson after all his name is Hunter David--the weather wasn't as nice today so all we got done out side was the watering. I am wondering if I will have time for my garden this year. I just might let it rest and try next year when Hunter can help..He is quite the handful.

2 comments:

A. Joy said...

Oh but what a cute handful!!!! Where did you find the baby chef hat??? Our little J spent the first 5 months sitting in a baby chair up on the counter watching me cook - now he sorts the tupperware on the floor. Hunter looks like Michael in that photo!

Wobegon Cottage said...

Target..we bought the wooden stove for Alyssa and one for my house they also sell aprons and other acessories. The apron came with a hat and mits about 8 dollars I think. He reminds us a lot of michael but when we took a baby pic of mary out we were surprised to see those same expressions. I didn't knw mary and mike looked so much alike.