COTTAGE KITCHEN

In a well-furnished kitchen there are not only crystal goblets and silver platters, but waste cans and compost buckets---some containers used to serve fine meals, others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use to present any and every kind of gift to his guests for their blessing.
" You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." Psalm 23:5

Thursday, May 21, 2009

EVENING MEAL


Here is grandpa and Hunter eating dinner. WEll... actually Hunter already ate but insisited on being near his grandpa. It is becoming quite comical. When grandpa arrives home from work at the end of the day Hunter gets all excited to see him. He also thinks a certain routine should be maintained. Dinner. games or songs on the computer, play-time with gramps and then he is happy to go about his own play. We just sit back and laugh he seems to be rather smart. You don't suppose it is all that grandma influnce do you? lol. I just find it interesting after spending all this time with me he truely has taking a liking to my hubby (his grandpa) After all grandma tells stories. bakes ,gardens ,takes him for walks ,reads books, does finger plays and even just did our first craft. ( a bird feeder out of a water bottle) OK.. he mostly watched but I have to follow in my mothers footsteps..well at least the craft thing. Now to get started on planting some raspberry bushes..hmmm ( follow in my fathers footsteps also?)

No comments: